HTML/JavaScript

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Would You Rather - Find someone you can't live without?

Would you rather“Love is not finding someone to live with. It's finding someone you can't live without.”


Reading is really tiring for me as I'm not someone who reads and just stare at words alone. Let alone a whole book or research to do. Even lyrics of a song I would be too lazy to read. These few days has been quite tiring and needing the time to digest how is all this coming into my life. What I'm trying to say is I've been really tired and I'm doing some research for this post lol. 

Though I wanted to type this out because of how this has made me think not just awhile on it but even at work. It just hit me and the idea came about when I was talking to one of them and a surface story that my colleague shared with me. 

It was as simple as 'why did you stopped smoking?' I asked. So he said it was because of his loved one. He could have just stopped there but he went on and said "..but she passed away and I stopped completely for my late fiance." Then it moved me a little and I did not know how to react so I asked further.

"Erm.. but are you comfortable of talking about it right now?" I didn't say sorry because if I said it I didn't know what was I sorry for anyway lol.
He replied he is fine now but there was at one point he was working and missed her so bad after she leave not long ago that he collapsed out of sudden while working. He couldn't take it that his fiance passed away due to cancer and they were suppose to get marry a week or two later. 

Thats the thing. 



Do you want to marry someone you can't live without?
And let's just say you found someone you can't live without, so what happens? Are you really NOT going to live without him/her? This is a really romantic; cliche; type of quote. Yeah you can tell girls that but do you really want to put up to it?

Of course there is no right or wrong from this as it is mainly from my part of view but for me finding someone you can live with and put up to is really enough to begin with, let alone not living without them. 
Just this quote is really negative about, that's where all the suicide happens. Haahaha.

People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person.When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a Godsend and they are.

They are there for the reason you need them to be - Then, without any wrong doing on your part or at an inconvenient time, This person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand. What we must realise is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done.

Of course there is people who yearns for their other half to be with them or having them to stay longer by their side as well. I was looking for people who could support or debate about the fact that finding someone you can't live without is only the ultimate quest for marriage or living together. Paul (From C204) mentioned that I guess when we actually interviewed someone who has donated part of their body to their other half would really meant that 'They can't live without them' then we would understand the quote of this. As Erica might have this opportunity, (at least a bigger chance than all of us) we'd still hope to hear more on other's view on this.


Or marrying someone you can live with?
Personally living with someone or moving in with someone isn't easy. We are talking about the marriage or couple state. This way you would learn more on your partner's habit and you might not like it if your other half ever pick their nose and wipe it on the couch.

Though marrying someone you can live with is already harder but I can settle for this anyday rather than getting with someone you can't live without. That for me would be the idea of suffering, or Love.

Yiru

0 comments:

Post a Comment