HTML/JavaScript

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day 12 Something I Don't Leave The House Without

Something I don't leave the house without?

Well, MOBILE PHONE (duh!)! But to just elaborate the post longer, I will share with you the apps in my mobile phone which I can't leave live without haha.

Besides the usual apps like Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp, I can't live without:

1. Dictionary! I guess this is a habit of mine since Form 2. I had always had a dictionary in my school bag and then I upgraded to an electronic dictionary. Thanks to technology advancement, I can now have various dictionary apps on my mobile phone :) If you want to buy me dictionary as a gift, you are more than welcome! haha



2. Trello! I got introduced to this app by a friend. After trying out various 'productive' app, I am definitely in love with this <3 It is really user-friendly! I am actually running a few of my projects using this app. Also, I record the To dos, Doing and Done in this app. So, it had definitely become a big part of my life. :D



3. Waze! If you are a newbie on the road, this is a must-have-app! This interface is really cute. Most importantly, it helped me escape from traffic jams.



4. Shazam! Since I spent most of my time listening to the radio when I drive, it arouses my curiosity whenever I hear some real good songs. So, Shazam plays an awesome job in identifying the songs for me :) 



5. Skyscanner! I am almost always ready to fly (if I have money) LOL. What I like about this app is that it has most of the flight schedule and the information of the flight. So, I get to glance through all available flights and I get to know the cheapest flight available to the destination I intended to go. 



Chloe

2 comments:

Wahhh i dont use any of those apps and i still can survive! :P actually i use other apps la which is also similar but easier to use. Still need dictionary apps? I normally just google stuff that i don't know xD

haha. i do google too! But when i read, dictionary comes in handy. What are the other apps that you are using? I don't mind exploring since it is easier to use according to you haha -Chloe

Post a Comment