HTML/JavaScript

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Day 4 A Photo of Something I Ate Today

20130705_201840

Hehehehe. My dinner today, HAPPY MEAL! hahaha

I have been sick for almost a week now. ugh.. First week of posting to medical ward and I fell sick.
So apparently is pretty normal to fall sick in the medical ward. I never fell sick once in the surgical wards.
Probably is really infectious here :( So I'm going to get sick more often from now on??? Oh no.
I can't do anything else besides sleep sleep and sleeeepppp. Trying to sleep off my sickness.

I couldn't resist the temptation to eat Mcd so that even though I'm sick so that I could get my hands on these cute minions OMG.
OMG they so cute the make funny sounds when you shake them LOL.
I would say the second movie is funnier than the first one but the story plot is not as good :)

I'm such a kid lol. First week of uni is just plain nothing because all I ever did was sleep.
It was quite a bad week since I fell sick and my keyboard and my laptop track pad got spoil ugh. :/

But anyways, say hi to my new fluffball housemates, Barbeque and Sven :D
They are such naughty peeps :D
LOOK AT THE AMOUNT OF POOP THEY CAN POOP IN ONE DAY :O

20130706_155735

Ciao :)

Erica

0 comments:

Post a Comment