HTML/JavaScript

Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 13 What is in my makeup bag

Phew! Finished with MCR finally have time to blog.

To be honest, I am not really a make-up person. I just started to get a little interested probably around this year, a little interest last year only.
Only this year when I started to explore a little more about it, how to apply some stuff but still am not fully good at it yet.

My level is probably as good as a high school girl who just started exploring about makeup.

The reason why I was not interested was because I did not like the feeling of heaviness have on your face.
Although I discover BB cream few years ago, I use it very infrequently.
I realllly don't like the feeling of having something on my face, and always having the fear that it will smudge off and stuff when I rub my eyes or face etc.

I have bad sinus, and my sinus comes at random times.
So when it comes I rub my nose and eyes a lot, and lol, I worry that it will destroy the 'makeup' I have on.

I prefer more on clear face, more on skincare.
I prefer to be pretty without makeup, even light makeup.
At most I would only still prefer light makeup only.

My face feels lighter and healthier and fresh.

I am in dermatology posting now, and dermatologists sure are good looking !!
They really do know how to take care of their skin.
Thats why I think, skin care is really important.

If you don't have good skin, no matter how thick your makeup is you can't cover everything right?
Besides, you wouldn't want people to have their jaws drop when you don't have makeup on.


DSC_1601-1.

sorry for the specks of dust on my table :/
Just finish MCR so no time to clean my room.

So this is the stuff I have.
I have this amount is because I am trying out which is good for me.
I don't know if this is consider too much or I am having much less than what other girls have.

Eyebrow pencils, BB cream, lip balm, Primer, Concealer, eyeliners and brushes.



DSC_1610-10

My BB cream, concealer, and primer.
Skinfood Peach Sake Pore BB cream SPF20 PA+
Skinfood Salmon Dark Circle Concealer Cream
Skinfood Black Egg Pore Primer

So bascially all these are from skinfood.
I quite like skinfood for the face because its made from natural ingredients.
Yeah there are a lot of other brands that are made from natural ingredients too but personally I like skin food the most because they work well for me.
They treat my skin well and does not give me any outbreaks. It is also not too heavy on my face.

I particularly like the primer because after applying it, it gives my face a very smooth surface to put on the BB cream.
I feel like there is more protection on the face from all the makeup I am going to put later.

Since skinfood is from korea, I feel is better suited to asian faces.


DSC_1617-17

Eyeliners and eyeshadows that I have.
Its all IN2IT except one.

IN2IT Waterproof Eyeliner Pen (very black) and Eyeshadow Pen (the eyeshadow pen came free along with the eyeliner pen)
IN2IT Waterproof Eyeliner Crayon Black
IN2IT Waterproof Gel Liner Dark Brown
Clio Waterproof Pencil Liner Kill Brown

Silkygirl Double Intense Duo Eye Shadow Mocha Latter

I went crazy with IN2IT once because I heard a good review from a friend and wanted to try everything.

So far IN2IT is okay, I wouldn't say its the best, I think I am still exploring for better eyeliners :)
As for the clio I have, I don't really like it because its really hard to draw for me!!
Probably I don't have the skills. 

Finally for the eye shadows, I don't really use it. I only use to to darker some parts of the eye or lighten it at some corners for more depth.
I also put some on the nose for depth also.

DSC_1618-18

I have two eyebrow pencils.

Cyber Colors Auto Eyebrow Pen Brown
Empro Triangular Brow Pencil Natural Brown

Personally I love eyebrow pens!
I think this is my favourite item in all makeup items I have / available.
It just defines your brow, changes your look without being obvious.

I used cyber colors first but after discovering empro, I am definitely in love with it.
I like it because its a triangular brow pencil, its easier to draw and shape your brows with the shape of the pencil.
Also the colour of this pen is very natural, it makes your brows pretty and natural.

I recommend this!

DSC_1630-30

Brushes I have. It comes in a set. 
Its Vocemoda Tools Salon.
I just bought it so I don't really know how to use it yet but I will soon!

DSC_1621-21

Finally lip balm.

I had this a long time ago I forgot the name already.
Its Honey Lip Balm from Skinfood.

So basically thats what I have.
I use a lot of Skinfood products because I find it quite good.
I am using their skincare too, and it really take cares of my skin.
I am not saying I have good skin now, but it was better than before.
Maybe might post a review about their skincare next time.

By the way, MCR is mini case reports.
Its like mini exams where the students have to take a history from patients or examine them in front of tutors and they will access you. Its pretty scary exam if you have strict tutors.
I have 6 to go through this year, Pass 3 already, 3 more to go! :)

Erica

0 comments:

Post a Comment